Saturday 9 March 2013

Experimentation with colour and ink

Inspired by my colour research into the festival of colour and the engaging and exciting photographs I looked at, i decided to create my own interpretation of the images I found, focusing on the concept of bursts of colour I used ink and water on pieces of different textured paper and blew onto the page, the ink dispersed in different directions which created these vibrant effective images. I feel that this technique worked well as it responded to my research successfully and effectively; creating an explosion of colour on the page. I will consider using these images for the background for my pages in the magazine portfolio and will experiment with these by scanning the images into Indesign to create different effects.



No comments:

Post a Comment